TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions help to keep the www.hurricanemodels.co.uk website a safe place to trade and set out the full extent of any agreement reached between you and www.hurricanemodels.co.uk in connection with this site. You should understand that by placing an order, you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. The owner of this web site is Hurricane Models whose address is Unit 7 Impresa Park, Pindar Road, Hoddesdon, Herts EN11 0DL.
2. Your contract for purchases made through this web site is with www.hurricanemodels.co.uk, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
3. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
4. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and www.hurricanemodels.co.uk unless and until www.hurricanemodels.co.uk accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received an on-line order for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time www.hurricanemodels.co.uk sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by www.hurricanemodels.co.uk of your offer to buy goods from www.hurricanemodels.co.uk
5. This confirmatory e-mail will contain information concerning your order.
6. This e-mail will be sent whether you receive it or not.
7. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
8. www.hurricanemodels.co.uk will not pass on your personal or credit or debit card details to any third party.
9. You undertake that all details you provide to www.hurricanemodels.co.uk for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
10. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform www.hurricanemodels.co.uk as soon as possible.
11. Your statutory rights are not affected (in particular see below as to your rights to withdraw from the contract) but otherwise all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
12. You may cancel your order at prior to your order being processed by www.hurricanemodels.co.uk by email to email@example.com or by post or by telephoning 01992 447346 during our office hours. You may also withdraw from the contract at any time after the product has been dispatched and you have received our email confirming your order but no later than 7 working days from the day after you receive the product by:
12.1 sending the notice of cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number
12.2 where you have already received the goods, returning the goods to www.hurricanemodels.co.uk unopened together with the original sales receipt within 7 working days from the date that you received the goods www.hurricanemodels.co.uk will then refund you the purchase price of the goods, excluding any post and packing charges.
14. Once www.hurricanemodels.co.uk receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms) any sum debited to www.hurricanemodels.co.uk from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by www.hurricanemodels.co.uk in the condition that they were in when delivered.
14. (a) www.hurricanemodels.co.uk does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
15. www.hurricanemodels.co.uk will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
16. To the fullest extent permitted by law, www.hurricanemodels.co.uk is providing this web site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this web site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, www.hurricanemodels.co.uk does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current.
17. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order, www.hurricanemodels.co.uk will, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods, excluding postage, in question provided that you notify www.hurricanemodels.co.uk of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 7 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS, under no circumstances will Hurricane Models bare the costs of the return postage.
18. www.hurricanemodels.co.uk do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the www.hurricanemodels.co.uk website or for any products or services purchased from the www.hurricanemodels.co.uk. site
19. www.hurricanemodels.co.uk will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the goods, excluding posatge, for products purchased in respect of any claim.
20. Any goods returned to us due to change of mind, refused receipt or ordered by you in error will be subject to a 15% restocking fee, so the refund will be the price of goods returned, less 15%, less any postage fees.
Processing of orders
21. Credit and Debit cards are debited via Paypal before items are shipped by www.hurricanemodels.co.uk. All prices include VAT, and a subsidised charge is made for shipping.
22. Every purchase you make shall be deemed as performed in the United Kingdom. British law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from this web site.
23. www.hurricanemodels.co.uk aim to arrange shipment of all in stock items within 7 days of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. www.hurricanemodels.co.uk are not always able to supply dates that our suppliers may get an item back in stock.
24. You can keep track of your order status by direct e-mail to email@example.com
25. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation.
26. Title to any product ordered will pass to you once www.hurricanemodels.co.uk has received payment in full for that product.
27. If your delivery address is outside of the United Kingdom you maybe subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; www.hurricanemodels.co.uk advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
28. Please note that when shipping products internationally you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
29. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. www.hurricanemodels.co.uk tracks the electronic 'fingerprints' of every order placed on www.hurricanemodels.co.uk to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
30. www.hurricanemodels.co.uk may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. All purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms.
31. These terms and conditions shall apply when www.hurricanemodels.co.uk accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. They shall supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between www.hurricanemodels.co.uk and you relating to your purchase. www.hurricanemodels.co.uk advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by www.hurricanemodels.co.uk.
32. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information on this website fully.
33. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.
Thank you for using www.hurricanemodels.co.uk