Realflight 7.5 Transmitter Interface Edition Simulator
Brilliant simulator comes with lead to fit Spektrum transmitters or Futaba square fitting transmitters
Even experienced pilots use RealFlight to keep learning and polishing skills when they can't be at the field. The RF7.5 Wired Transmitter Interface Edition makes that practice even more valuable. With the included interface, you control the sim with the same R/C transmitter you would take to the field!
Plug the interface into your transmitter and your computer's USB port. A set-up window helps you quickly configure RealFlight to be controlled by the same radio you use to fly real models.
You'll find one of RealFlight's most popular features, the "Reset/Rewind" button, on the interface. After a crash, push the Reset button to get right back into the action. Or hold it down to go back to any point during your last flight for an instant do-over.
RealFlight flies more like "real life" than any other R/C sim. Reach ever-greater levels of expertise using your favorite radio and this interface-equipped edition of the world's #1 R/C flight simulator!
RF7.5 makes it easy to use your radio with the interface, setup menus even include a list of popular transmitters.
Youll find all this and more in every edition of RF7.5:
- Over 140 aircraft, encompassing all types of airplanes, helis, sailplanes and multi-rotor designs
- Over 40 PhotoField™ and 3D flying sites to explore
- Game-like Challenges, including new Challenges featuring multi-rotor models
- RealPhysics™ 3D, expanded to include multi-rotor flight
- TrueView™ realistic lighting
- Reset/Rewind on the InterLink Elite controller
- Multiplayer and MultiMode
- Onscreen camera controls
- Heads-Up Display (HUD)
- Water takeoffs and landings
- Night flying
- Welcome Screen
- Real Rendering™
- AccuModel aircraft editor with tabbed dialogues
- FlexiField™ flying site editor
- TruFlo™ Wind Dynamics
- Blade stop autorotations
- Unlimited combat with any weapons
This sim doesn't come with a transmitter, you use the transmitter you fly with.