HAN4495 Hangar 9 Spitfire Mk IXc 30cc Fantastic model...
At the internets best price....
The Supermarine Spitfire Mk IXc was the premier interceptor of the series used by the Royal Air Force during WWII. Based on the lessons learned during the Battle of Britain, what set the MK IXc apart was its ability to match the startling performance of the Focke-Wulf Fw-190 unleashed by the Luftwaffe. So inspired by the manoeuvrability, reliability and top speed performance of the Mk IXc, Spitfire pilots even tangled with invading Me-262 jets where their 20mm cannons proved to be a tremendous asset.
The Hangar 9® 1/5 Spitfire Mk IXc 30cc ARF captures the supremacy, grace and scale outline in a way that makes the famed RAF weapon of choice come alive especially for RC pilots who enjoy the 30cc gas engine and the popularity it is earning. Loaded with realistic scale details and the option to drop in E-flite® electric retracts, the crowning feature that sets this ARF apart from all other warbird models is the printed covering in authentic Mk IXc flat camouflage colors. Using genuine UltraCote™ material, the appearance rivals an expertly applied paint finish, yet offers the convenience and durability of UltraCote film. Plus you get fine-point panel and marking detail that’s as authentic as it gets.
Like the full-scale pilots of the Mk IXc back in the day, when you’ll truly appreciate the state-of-the-art engineering of this Hangar 9 model is in the air where victory rolls and predictable slow-speed handling will quickly exceed your expectations of what a great RC warbird experience should include. That’s because every member of the product development team is an expert pilot who knows that a poor flying warbird fails the mission. So they put the time in to deliver the warbird charisma missing from this class of scale models, without compromising the smooth and stabile handling that makes a warbird pilot want to fly more often.
The 1/5 Spitfire Mk IXc 30cc ARF is part of the complete line of top-quality Hangar 9® aircraft and accessories. All are engineered and crafted to exacting standards and feature the finest components and materials. Plus, every Hangar 9 product comes with the after-sale service and technical support you need to succeed.
- Accurate representation of the scale outline
- Printed flat-finish UltraCote™ film with accurate colour and panel line detail
- Operational split-flaps with internal linkages for scale performance and appearance
- Cowl details include carburettor intake, compressor intake and molded engine exhaust
- Lightweight balsa and plywood construction with airfoiled tail surfaces
- Includes fixed landing gear, gear doors, scale tires and 4-spoke Spitfire wheels
- Painted, aluminium spinner included
- Removable wing canons and radio antenna detail included
- Three-piece, plug-in wings simplify transportation and assembly
- Moulded wing radiators are finished with matching paint
- Removable magnetic top-hatch provides access and conceals power switches
- Includes two scale decal and identification number sets
- Painted, one-piece canopy and detailed cockpit
- Optional E-flite electric retracts with struts available
- Complete, high-quality hardware package included
- Optional electric motor installation kit available
Very very hard to come by Hangar 9 Model kit.