Schumacher Eclipse 1/12th LMP Circuit Car
There are only a few truly iconic cars and names in the RC racing world, two that are mentioned in the same breath are "Cecil Schumacher" and the "Schumacher ‘C’ Car".
The revolutionary 'C' car emerged from the Schumacher stable and won multiple European Championships in the 1980's. This was just the beginning for Schumacher Racing, and after a gap of nearly 35 years, we are excited to announce the arrival of the latest 1/12th circuit car to bear the Schumacher name, the ECLIPSE.
The ECLIPSE breaks the mould of 1/12th circuit car design and features a full length carbon fibre chassis and high quality engineering polymer mouldings throughout. The ECLIPSE is durable, easy to maintain, but above all, fast! The design makes the ECLIPSE forgiving and easy to drive. Your best bet for the top step of the podium.
The Schumacher ECLIPSE, a new beginning.
Pre-Orders being taken, due approx. end October 2016.
- Full length carbon fibre chassis for increased cornering predictability.
- Fully adjustable front end (track width, ride height, toe out, camber, dynamic caster, static caster, damping, bump steer, ackerman).
- Fully adjustable rear roll centre pivot height with extra low option.
- Lightweight ball differential with carbon axle and true thrust race.
- Rotationally balanced left rear wheel clamp.
- Lightweight independent roll and bump springs with low centre of gravity.
- Ultra-low motor position.
- Lightweight low centre of gravity CNC alloy rear transmission housings.
- Adjustable front damping system.
- Adjustable front stiffness brace.
- Adjustable anti-squat and pro squat, independent of droop setting.
- Raised bumper mount for increased steering, reduced chassis scrub, and chassis protection.
- Lightweight front foam bumper.
- Multiple servo mounting positions.
- Aluminium servo mounts.
- Ultra-balanced rear pod assembly.
- 76t 64dp Kimbrough high efficiency spur as standard (options available).
- Full range of optional springs, front, side and rear.
- Fully adjustable body mount system.
- Damper tube style rear damping for bump riding and cornering performance.
- Optimised steering geometry for precise handling.
- Lightweight roll mast mount and roll mast included.
- Tweak free battery mounting with tape.
- Chassis balance pivot holes. For use with U3582 pivot set. To optimise left/right weight distribution.
- Rear tweak adjustment via side springs.
- Adjustable rear ride height using interchangeable inserts (0.25mm increments).
- Lightweight rear droop adjustment.
- 1/12 scale kimbrough servo saver with stiffener included as standard.
- High tensile steel hex screws used throughout.
- All black aluminium M3 nuts as standard.
- Adjustable steering turnbuckles included as standard.
- High quality easy to follow instruction manual.
- Optional adjustable battery position.
- Accepts a huge range of industry standard bodyshells, motors, batteries, and speed controllers.