Schumacher ATOM CC Pro 1/12th GT12 Circuit Car
The new Carbon Fibre chassis version car is here
The latest innovation from Schumacher for the exciting world of GT12 racing is the new ATOM CC.
Alongside the original SupaStox ATOM, the ATOM CC features a carbon fibre chassis and the ability to adjust the battery mounting position.
The CC is ideal for the driver that likes a more responsive and edgy feel to their car.
- Carbon fibre chassis for improved response.
- Adjustable battery position for balance tuning, more forward option.
- More forward servo position with improved chassis mounting.
- Smaller steering ball grippa's.
- Lightweight Ball Differential with 3 Screw Wheel Fixing and Carbon Axle (Top Spec)
- Separate Springs for Independent Roll and Bump stiffness adjustment
- Balanced Rear Pod assembly
- Contact Wheels with Improved Flex and Handling Characteristics (Top Spec)
- Range of World Championship winning Contact foam available
- Extra Low Motor Position
- Lightweight Low Centre of Gravity CNC Alloy Motor Mounts